Jobs aT Datylon
Digital Marketing Intern
Part-time or Full-time
Datylon is a scale-up that offers data visualization products & services with a vision to bring about change with data. We have been around for a couple of years, successfully delivering custom digital & dataviz development projects. Early 2020, we also launched our data-viz platform and chart and report maker tool for designers, business users, and enterprises worldwide.
Data visualization has evolved tremendously over the last few years. Datylon caught this exciting dataviz wave nearly from the onset. With a team of 25 (partly remote) experienced software engineers and dataviz experts we’ve been enjoying building our cutting edge dataviz products.
The Datylon team is hands-on, focused, and combines a startup DNA with tons of experience in building and bringing to market complex software and SaaS solutions. As we’re at the forefront of dataviz we invest in experimenting and learning new tools, frameworks, and concepts. We are always exploring and open to new and better ways of working.
Our offices are located in central Antwerp within the exciting Startup Village.
About the position
We are looking for a creative and disciplined individual to join our marketing team at Datylon. Are you looking for a three- to six-month-long opportunity to grow your marketing and communication experience? Then this marketing internship might be for you!
To be successful in this role, you need to be curious to understand what causes changes in performance. We expect you to help us expand the online presence of Datylon but we understand that this position is also part of your learning experience. This is why it’s essential you express a strong interest in digital marketing and marketing communication. You will get the chance to expand your skills and knowledge that will help you shape your career. In return, we expect you to be motivated, passionate, and eager to make a difference.
We strongly believe in the strength of diverse and inclusive teams. We provide a flexible environment that helps you grow as an individual while we deliver great teamwork that benefits our customers.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written, as it’s our main communication language).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student in marketing, communication, PR, or similar field.
- Belgium-based or willing to (temporarily) relocate to Belgium. Please note: we don't provide relocation support so please make your visa status clear in the application.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, effectively manage time, and meet deadlines.
- Social media savvy, comfortable sharing creative ideas, result-driven, and solution-oriented.
- Basic knowledge in key marketing concepts (SEO, SEA, social media management, influencer marketing, analytics, content marketing, proofreading, email marketing, CAC, etc.
- Familiarity with growth hacking is preferred but not required.
- You have a strong appetite for the digital world and a can-do attitude.
- Flexible: in a start-up environment everything can change overnight, but you’re adaptable and excited for challenges.
- Bonus points: affinity with Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign, video editing skills, copywriting talent, data visualization interest, Google Analytics/Google Ads, or equivalent certifications.
- Please make sure to attach your CV to the application.
What we offer
- An inspiring work environment with great colleagues of all ages and backgrounds, right within the center of Antwerp.
- This is an unpaid internship opportunity, either full-time or part-time, with a minimum of 3 days a week. You may also combine this opportunity with your thesis or your study plan from university.
- We encourage self-development and will provide the right resources when needed.
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a scale-up environment.
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work partially from home.
- Exposure to global brands.
- A flat organization where you have the freedom to make a real difference.
- Good coffee, daily lunch, and fruit.