Jobs aT Datylon
Digital Marketeer/ Growth Hacker
Entrepreneurial, creative & analytical
Datylon is a scale-up that offers data visualization products & services with a vision to bring about change with data. We have been around for a couple of years, successfully delivering custom digital & dataviz development projects. Now we are at the exciting beginning of launching our self-funded data-viz platform and chart maker tool to designers, business users and enterprises worldwide.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, responsible, but also good-natured and pleasant young talents who like to learn fast and grow their careers with us. We are based in Antwerp, Belgium, but have team members in other countries as well.
Currently we are looking for a Digital Marketeer/Growth Hacker to give our digital marketing and communication a great kick-start. We want to grow fast. Does this sound as something you are able to do? Apply now!
About the position
Datylon is looking for a proven Digital Marketeer/Growth Hacker to support our ambition to grow with our chart maker and dataviz platform product in key international markets.
You have an all round experience in all aspects of digital marketing and in the development of integrated campaigns that attract new customers and progress pipeline.
The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative and analytical as you want to continuously monitor progress and return on marketing investments.
You will be responsible for the co-creation and execution of the digital marketing & campaign strategy and activities. You will work closely with the co-founders based in Antwerp and are ideally living in the proximity to facilitate collaboration.
- Maintain and develop the Datylon website, improve user experience & conversion
- Co-develop a content & campaign strategy & plan tailored to audiences and business objectives
- Coordinate the creation and production of all types of content, while being able to participate hands-on in the (text, image, video) production process.
- Perform keyword analyses and ensure SEO
- Develop & execute multi-channel and integrated campaigns
- Create & promote webinars to engage potential customers and users
- Build relationships & collaborate with influencers & partners to further drive growth
- Measure campaign results against budget and forecast to continuously improve marketing return on investment
Required skills & experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing & campaigns hands-on experience
- Strong affinity with or experience in the SAAS or wider Technology sector
- International experience (NL, UK, US)
- Fluent in English, excellent written & verbal skills, good knowledge of Dutch is a bonus
- Creative & analytical skills to develop targeted campaigns that get noticed and deliver the right results
- Marketing technology expertise: knowledge of HubSpot is preferred, or comparable experience with other marketing automation, emailing, CMS & CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Tag Manager and the set-up of Google ads & social media ads.
- Hands-on experience or affinity with graphic editors (Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, etc.) is also a bonus
What we offer
We are a team of mixed generations, combining years of experience with young talent, to all learn from each other and get the best results. We offer a pragmatic, no-nonsense working environment with lots of flexibility to get the most out of your (working) day. We are ambitious, innovative and aim for a higher goal than just your average business. We want to grow fast and look for people who are not afraid to stretch themselves and want to have a real impact.