Jobs aT Datylon
Creative & analytical superhero.
Datylon is a scale-up that offers data visualization tools & services with a vision to bring about change with data. We have been around for a couple of years, successfully delivering custom digital & dataviz development projects. In early 2020, we also launched our dataviz platform and design tools for charts and reports.
Data visualization has evolved tremendously over the last few years. Datylon caught this exciting dataviz wave nearly from the onset. With a team of 25+ (partly remote) experienced software engineers and dataviz experts, we’ve been enjoying building our cutting-edge dataviz products.
The Datylon team is hands-on and focused, and combines a startup DNA with tons of experience in building and bringing to market complex software and SaaS solutions. As we’re at the forefront of dataviz we invest in experimenting and learning new tools, frameworks, and concepts. We are always exploring and open to new and better ways of working.
Our offices are located in the heart of Antwerp (dunden).
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Marketeer to strengthen Datylon's positioning around reporting solutions and to take ownership of the marketing strategy, planning, and executions.
About the position
As a digital marketeer at Datylon, you will take creative control over digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for the co-creation and execution of different campaign strategies and activities. You will work closely with sales and product teams to elevate Datylon's brand and attract new customers.
You’ll be joining a team of passionate industry experts that care about results and quality.
The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and analytical as you want to continuously monitor progress and return on marketing investments.
We strongly believe in the strength of diverse and inclusive teams. We provide a flexible environment that helps you grow as an individual while we deliver great teamwork that benefits our customers.
The candidate should be located in Belgium. You are expected to be able to regularly attend meetings in the Antwerp office.
- Maintain and develop the website, blog, and social media channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce or coordinate the creation of valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Develop & execute multi-channel and integrated campaigns.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website copy and visuals to case studies.
- Leverage your SEO expertise to optimize our website's search engine rankings and organic visibility, staying ahead of the competition.
- Build relationships & collaborate with influencers & partners to further drive growth.
- Measure campaign results against budget and forecast to continuously improve marketing return on investment.
Required skills & experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in a similar position (preferably in SaaS B2B).
- You have very strong analytical skills and you’re data-driven.
- Demonstrable experience in digital communication, SEO/SEA, email marketing, social media management, and content management systems.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written, as it’s our main communication language).
- Belgium-based or willing to relocate to Belgium. Please note: we don't provide relocation support so kindly make your visa status clear in the application.
- International exposure or cross-cultural experiences.
- Creative and analytical mindset, strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of HubSpot is preferred, or comparable experience with other marketing automation, emailing, CMS & CRM systems.
- Hands-on experience or affinity with graphic editors (Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, etc.) is also a big bonus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
What we offer
- An inspiring and international work environment with great colleagues of all ages and backgrounds, right within the center of Antwerp (next to the Botanic Garden).
- A complete and attractive salary package (including meal vouchers, net allowances, hospitalization insurance, MacBook Pro, mobility budget, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a scale-up environment.
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work partially from home.
- Exposure to global brands.
- A flat organization where you have the freedom to make a real difference.
- Good coffee, daily lunch, and fresh fruits.